Wednesday, June 26, 2013

My Journey Up My Family Tree

Everyone's journey up their family tree must fork into two beginning paths. One for father and one for mother. With this blog, I am going to attempt to take you along on my journey as I travel up my family tree. If only I had started this sooner, there would have been more people to help me along my journey.

However, no one is getting any younger, and our memories are not getting any better so right now is the best time to begin.

On my Dad's branch, my tree begins with the Foster family and the Pratt family.

The influence of my great-grandmother colors the branch on my Mom's side. Her love of family causes my granddad's branch to split immediately into the Joyners and the Odles. The Welch family makes up my grandmother's branch.

My family is full of colorful people, and I will do my best to share as many stories as I can remember as well as any that are relayed to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment